Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New mod

My name is Freyja though I often go by Frey when dealing with people I like

I am Genderfluid and Gray Asexual, I am as yet unsure of my romantic orientation though I believe I am a lesbian

I am twenty years old and will be twenty-one years old in August

 I am Genderfluid and prefer to present as masculine, regardless of how difficult it may be in my current situation

I prefer they/them/their but am not exceptionally bothered by he or her pronouns

I live in California, USA

My interests include tabletop gaming, role-playing anonymously, drawing, reading, making up back stories, and cooking when I've got the supplies

I am a LaVeyan Satanist though due to my current situation I am incapable of becoming a card carrying member of the church, and to be honest i'm not sure I'd want to associate with some of the current leaders of the church.

I have white privilege and able bodied privilege

I do not have straight, cis, male, christian, neurotypical, or wealthy privilege

My life's ambitions are to become gainfully employed, have my breasts surgically removed, obtain a bachelors degree in Business Management, and open either a cafe or bar for ace spectrum people only.

I suffer from depression and anxiety

I am white

My tumblrs include my reblogging blog alwaysmycandy.tumblr.com where one can find the feminist or funny thing's I've reblogged and my mental health blog totallyfancygoatee.tumblr.com, which is not a blog about mental health but is instead a blog I use to decompress when overwhelmed by what goes on in my other blog I only post thing's I made myself and interesting art references there.

No comments: