Sunday, September 6, 2015

PSA

Something has been going on with the 'design' feature at this URL that Mod Frey and I haven't been able to fix. We can write posts, write and modify comments, and see how many page views each post has gotten, but we can't edit the blog description (which labels us both as lesbians, an identity that neither of us uses any longer) or check the stats to see how many views we've gotten each day or how many views have been coming in from various countries.

That's why I made a new URL. It's still on Blogger, and it's still the same blog with the same name. It's just going to be at a new location with a new URL. I designed it myself, and decorated with a black and purple border, gray header background, and white main background - all the colors of the asexual pride flag. We're going to have the 'About the Amoebas' page, and there will be a link to the masterlist of coming out resources, as well as a link to this URL for anyone who wants to see the posts written here, play Freerice, or check out that social justice movement I started by accident on Skittlr (speaking of, send us a link with any fics or fanart you've made for #gaybiblefanfictionslikeyas or #fuckyeahfeministmythologyfanfiction. Post them on this site, or put links and pictures on Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, deviantart, Fanfiction.net, Archive Of Our Own, and Skittlr under the hashtags. I don't use Twitter, deviantart, or Instagram, though, just so you know).

Anyway, here's the new URL. We hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Dove said...

Hello, where did you guys go? The new URL is broken and I can't figure out how to ask. Sorry!

Also,I have to say that even if I can't actually read it anymore, your blog really helped me understand asexuality and aromance. After discovering asexuality, I thought I was ace for a while. Now I'm Questioning again, but anyway, thank you.

Radioactive said...

We changed the URL. Here it is:
http://thisistheateam.blogspot.com