Sunday, June 29, 2014

Charisma

I'm sure all of you WriMos are excited about camp this summer!

Anyway, what with the whole Schism of the Chix thing, I kind of ditched my last project (a lesbian paranormal romance entitled Fang and Claw). However, at Project People (which you shall learn about as soon as I can get the pictures for it), Christina and I came up with this awesome LGBTQ+ pride love story about this wonderfully wonderful bisexual drag queen named Lucille and her boyfriend Juan, as well as Juan's sister Em and Em's girlfriend Taia. There's going to be magic, too, of course - since when do I write stories that don't include magic? - but the main idea is about unconditional love and happiness. It's a really beautiful love story. Read about it at: http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/besstherainbow

2 comments:

Betty Blue said...

That sounds AWESOME!
You´re really into that gay-theme at the moment, are you not? Good to know that people care about it!

Radioactive said...

Actually, most of the characters came out of this sleepover type game I played with friends once where we all took turns coming up with characters.