Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some Fanfictions

Here are some fabulousness, oddness, and other items of interest from Fanfiction.net. Hope you enjoy them!

American Dragon: Jake Long

California Dragon: Angela Serafini

What They Don't Know

Subjection

Of Sphinx Hair and Reality

Monster

Once Upon a Time

Theory of Magic

Wake Me Up

Danny Phantom

Bittersweet

Unexpected Abuse

Lab Rat

Lab Rats

A Brother's Back

Dog with a Blog

Book Club

The Broken Trilogy


Please note that just because I like a certain fanfiction doesn't mean I like the fandom it's written about. (*cough Dog with a Blog cough cough*) It just means the writer of that story has totally owned the fandom writers for the canon in the quality department.


1 comment:

Betty Blue said...

I used to write fanfiction, mostly Finnish bands. Very funny indeed, I loved to portray my problems on Ville Valo and so on. I really loved to, and, I may say, my fanfictions were loved, one or two of them even masterpieces. but since November '13, when I started this damn novel, I cn´t concentrate on writing anything alse than this novel and I´m so tired of it but just can´t return to my fanfictions before I get this novel finished...