Monday, April 20, 2015

Quotes by Famous Autists: Happy Autism Awareness Month



“If my story means anything, it is that people are very often too quick to judge a person by the way they look or by their quirks of behavior. I may not have quite the same sense of humour as other people, but at least I do have a sense of humour, and I've needed it! As a society, we seem to have very tight restrictions on what is considered "normal.” - Susan Boyle

"Presumption should never make us neglect that which appears easy to us, nor despair make us lose courage at the sight of difficulties." - Benjamin Banneker

"If you see what it’s like
To not know at thirty
What they knew at three
But to know things
And to see things
That nobody else can see
Then maybe, just maybe
I can see you
And you can see me." - Mel Brooks
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein
"My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation." - Muhammed Ali Jinnah



No comments: